Over the years OGS has earned a solid scientific reputation thanks to its collaboration with public research bodies and institutions, private entities, both Italian and foreign, as well as international governmental and non-governmental organisations and national and regional authorities.
OGS makes its know-how and some of its infrastructures available to industrial partners for the benefit of international, national and regional economic development.
Activities to safeguard critical infrastructures and the environment
- Trans-Adriatic Pipeline - TAP;
- Nuclear power plants in Slovenia, the Netherlands and Spain;
- Underground CH4 storage activities;
- CO2 capture, use and storage activities;
- LNG terminal in Porto Viro;
- Seismic stability of some dams in Italy;
- Malta-Gozo undersea tunnel